Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Live Video Chat - Does Crochet have Healing Power? | Posh Pooch Designs

Live Video Chat With Sara Sach of 

Does Crochet Have Healing Power?
There have been many times that I have felt 
overwhelmed or anxious, and all I can think of is
 getting home, to the comfort of my hooks and yarn.
I have always struggled with large groups of people, 
especially if they are loud. 
As soon as I am in my crochet spot, surrounded by
 my crochet tools, I immediately calm down.
My thoughts of anxiety settle and my heart 
stops beating so loudly in my ears.
A Sense of Peace seems to feel me.
"Art, Undeniably, is conductive to happiness." 
unknown 


I decided to find out if I was the only one
 who felt this way,
 I was not!
I began talking with people who felt exactly like I do.
Some people sing or play an instrument. others paint, sew, 
knit, draw and crochet. 

I think people who are creative or artistic tend
 to over think things. Over thinking lends to deep thoughts, which then turns to creativity.

See The Live Video on my Youtube Channel at This Link
So How Does Art Heal?

The only time I feel alive is when I'm painting.” Vincent Van Gogh 

1. Art can cheer and up list us - Art Changes our thoughts 
and Attitude. From Stress to relaxation and calm.

2. Art is physically healing - Art Actually changes every cell
 in our bodies, and can change our immune system
 and even our blood flow.

3. Art can change out thinking and self worth - Art can change
 our brain waves connected to feeling and meaning.

4. Art is Freeing - Art can help us express our feelings and 
 free us from past burdens and hurts. 
It also gets our creative juices flowing and sets
 our imaginations free.

5. And When we share our art - it get our minds off our own problems and concerns, and helps us to care about others.

Art is the only way to run away, without leaving home.” Twyla Tharp 
“Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso


What is New This Week 
at Posh Pooch Designs

April Diamond Square Free Crochet Pattern, 
Photo Tutorial and Video - LINK

Dolly and Me Spring  Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
and Video - LINK

Mesh Draw String Bag Free 
Crochet Pattern - LINK

Coming Soon - 
Spring Into Summer Wrap Shawl
Free Crochet Pattern and Video 

No comments: